Tuesday 7 October 2008

About Me

Yo whazzz up dawgs my name chris but my people call me C.t. , I just tuned 15 and felt like you know shit been gettin real up in my life and like i wanna take responsibility fo mo creative input and shit fo real. I got a lotta opines bout shit and wanna discuss stuff, i think ive real got too old for myspace and need a special place of peace to chill and write down secret shit HOLLA

Age 15
Fave Movies Advent Children (the ending made me cry-Aries 4 life fuck the haterz), Youtube, the one with jackie chan and chris tucker and chris tucker is all like ahhhhh yo bitches um chris tucker CHRIS TUCKER
Music phat tunes wit slick vocals

mood- tentative excitement, like im on the edge of a brave new place 4 like accepting myself, like vegeta when he was all like dude we gotta level up or cells gonna beat on us (p.s. all you drangonball playas check ur skills i been working on a dragonball drama piece fo a bit and its gonna bust heads in the community)

No comments: